PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ANY CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME.
Unauthorized use of Zone One Energy LLC's ("Zone1Energy") Website and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Zone1Energy's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a site, is strictly prohibited.
The works of authorship contained in the zone1energy.com Website (the "Website"), including but not limited to all design, text, videos, sound recordings and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Zone1Energy. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Zone1Energy's prior written consent, except to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. § 107), as amended, and then, only with notices of Zone1Energy's proprietary rights provided that you may download information and print out hard copies for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
Potential Disruption of Service
Access to the Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including among other things failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Zone1Energy.
Zone1Energy assumes no liability for any damages or losses that may occur due to the scenarios listed in this section that cause site unavailability or poor performance.
Enforceability and Governing Law
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the enforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with Zone1Energy. The user's access to and use of the zone1energy.com Website, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of New York.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- By using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all information you may submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate, and (b) you are at least 18 years of age or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Website. Zone1Energy may, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate, without warning, your privilege to use this Website.
- By checking the eligibility of a utility account, you represent that you are the responsible party associated with that account, and you provide Zone1Energy with the authority to electronically retrieve usage and account information from the utility in order to determine if your account is eligible for Zone1Energy’s product offerings. The information retrieved by Zone1Energy will be held in strict confidence, and will not be released to any third party whatsoever.